SCALE UP LIKE YOU MEAN IT
2018 Scaling Up Business Growth Workshops
Join us for an information-packed day where you will create a roadmap to confidently scale your business growth.
Gain the Rockefeller Habits 2.0 tools and strategies you need to:
Get faster results with less effort by developing organizational clarity and accountability.
Develop a strategic advantage over your competitors and position your brand as a market leader.
See your company’s reputation and revenues soar as employees fulfill 100% of all promises.
The world-renowned Scaling Up Business Growth Workshops have empowered more than 20,000 executives and their leadership teams to bust through the barriers to scaling up.
Prepare to make the most of the four critical decisions facing every business leader:
Attract and keep the right PEOPLE
- Become a magnet for A Players who are dedicated to your goals
- Increase accountability and results
Create a truly differentiated STRATEGY
- Clarify your core values
- Discover your SWOTs and trends
- Determine your 3-5 year key strategies to catapult your growth
Drive flawless EXECUTION
- Learn and apply the Rockefeller Habits 2.0
- Create a culture of accountability
- Fine-tune processes to run without drama
Have plenty of CASH to weather the storms
- Accelerate cash flow to fuel your evolution
- Improve your sales cycle and make sure you are never short on cash
YOUR COMPANY HEALTH CHECK: 10 QUESTIONS
You work hard, you've invested in growth & yet you still feel like there's opportunity to elevate your company's performance. What’s missing? How can you amplify your game?
Below are 10 questions to help you assess the overall health of your company.
- Do you have a clearly written & communicated CORE PURPOSE shared by everyone?
- What are your CORE VALUES? How well do you reinforce them (employee hiring & development)?
- Can everyone on the team articulate how your business makes money?
- Does your whole team know your 1, 3 to 5 & 10 year targets?
- Who is your Core Customer & are you reaching them effectively?
- What 3 – 5 attributes differentiate you from your competition?
- Do you have the right people in the right seats?
- Do all team members have KPIs that are tracked weekly, quarterly & annually?
- Do you have a detailed written budget, do all of your team members understand its key drivers & are you monitoring it regularly (e.g. monthly or quarterly)?
- Do you have a ONE-PAGE-STRATEGIC-PLAN & is your team aligned around it?
JOIN US FOR A SCALING UP WORKSHOP
Find out how to maximize your company’s performance. We will equip you with valuable information to effectively Scale Up your business. Bring your leadership team and experience the rewards of getting aligned.
Team of 5 or more Attendees $295 per person
3 or 4 Business Attendees $395 per person
1-2 Business Attendees $495 per person
LANGHOUT INTERNATIONAL GROWTH ADVISERS FOUNDER AND MANAGING PARTNER MICHAEL LANGHOUT WILL CONDUCT TWO SCALING UP WORKSHOPS IN 2018;
MAY 3, 2018, BELLEVUE WA,
NOVEMBER 8TH, TACOMA WA. FALL
DETAILS TO FOLLOW
Scaling Up is very applicable, even if you have a small, but fast growing company. This year we will be growing from 1 to 6 countries with about 25 staff which would not have happened without your book. It’s like Hogwarts school for entrepreneurs (which makes Verne professor Dumbledore!). The thing I like most about it is that it helps the ‘geek’ generation learn about strategy and execution quickly and clearly. Scaling Up has been an indispensable help for us, thanks a lot for that.
Three years ago we began the process of evaluating our team each quarter under the guidance of our Gazelles International certified coach…Two years later, we can proudly say with confidence that these processes have made significant, measurable improvements in our company, our culture and our results.
HEIDI PIPER SCHULTZ
Owner & Vice President
Mastering the Rockefeller Habits is the best management book I’ve read. I love its concise format and practical advice on how to grow your company. I use the One Page Strategic Plan with my team every year to set our course as a company. I read the book for the first time three years ago and I re-read it frequently.